Probate Lawyer Serving Ohio
The legal team at Albrechta & Coble, Ltd. has an extensive practice assisting clients with probate matters and estate planning issues. We regularly advise individuals and families living in Fremont, Toledo and the surrounding communities in Northwest Ohio. Our probate and estate law practice encompasses:
- Probate Administration (wills): Our legal team can help you understand the full extent of property in an estate. We will examine financial documents to make sure creditors are identified, and we will contact medical providers to make sure bills are settled. We can also help you manage the estate’s assets, file tax returns and pay any outstanding taxes. We will ensure that the estate is distributed according to your loved one’s final wishes.
- Estate Planning: Our estate planning lawyers can help you secure your family’s financial future. Our legal team has experience with wills, health care documents, powers of attorney and other documents that are essential to proper estate planning. We can explain estate or inheritance taxes and explore various options to maximize what your beneficiaries receive.
- Trust Preparation and Administration: Every trust is different. Our firm can help you identify and value assets to create a trust that is the best fit for you. We have set up revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts and life insurance or charitable trusts. Our attorneys also represent trustees, beneficiaries and other individuals in preparing and administering trusts, including trusts for disabled persons.
- Wealth Retention and Management: Our firm understands the unique wealth planning issues that families and business owners face. Our mission is to develop a custom wealth retention plan for your specific needs. We can assist you with retirement and succession planning, and wealth accumulation goals that minimize any tax impact.
- Guardianships: Ohio has a complex guardianship system. Whether you need a guardian for an estate or a person, we can help. We also can assist with emergency guardianships and interim guardianships.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Ohio’s power of attorney statute gives one person the authority to handle another person’s property or finances. Our attorneys know how to draft and execute properly a power of attorney that meets your specific needs. When disputes or questions arise under an existing agreement, our legal team can help you understand your legal options.
- Adoption: Our attorneys have experience with adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, terminations of parental rights, and adult adoptions.
Our legal team is always available to help you assess your probate and estate interests and plans. Contact Albrechta & Coble, Ltd., at 419-332-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Albrechta & Coble, Ltd.: Your local legal solution.